Thursday, April 3, 2014

Accepted

I began applying for graduate school back in October. 
Four months later and I finally received my answer! 
I am IN.
I am feeling humbled, excited, anxious, and nervous all at the same time.
Since working as an SLPA at the elementary, I have learned how a career really can be a passion. I've always struggled finding something I was passionate about, but I think I have found something! I love the variety this career offers. I get to be creative by developing all sorts of materials for the kiddos, do all sorts of paperwork/secretary/computer work (I think I enjoy the organization and spreadsheet aspect of the secretary work), and I also get to work/play with kids of all kinds. I absolutely love it.

I can't wait to be an official Speech-Language Pathologist and be the [wo]man in charge.

Now if I can only make it through the next 3 years... 


No comments:

Post a Comment